I've made an application which runs perfectly on the simulator, and after some efforts, I've been able to deploy it to a real device:
It's a self-signed application for a Symbian device.
I was able to create <myapp>_installer.sis, I transfer this file to real device using USB cable, and then I started the installer connected to the web using WiFi so all Qt components may be installed.
No errors... Installation was succesful.
But when I try to start my application, nothing happens... no errors, no warnings, no main window being shown, no nothing.
This is main.cpp for my app:
int main(int argc, char *argv)
QApplication a(argc, argv);
principal = new pPrincipal();
... where pPrincipal is QMainWindow derived class.
I must tell you this is my first Qt app, so it may be something obvious that I'm missing.
P.S. I place my thread in this forum due to I'm using QtMobility Location API.