Discussion Board

List of RDA IMEIs?

Does Nokia publish a list of the current device IMEIs for RDA? It would be *much* easier to add these to our dev certificate in bulk rather than on an as-needed basis. Testing would be much smoother and we wouldn't need to delay searching for a device that already has been added.

Thanks!

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: List of RDA IMEIs?

What is wrong with the IMEI-s on the main page, http://apu.ndhub.net/devices?

That's the long way of tracking them, right? And I only see what's available now, not what other devices are in use that might be available the next time I log in. So I could grab those current IMEIs, but if Nokia changes out the device or if that same IMEI is not available the next time I log in, then I potentially have to rebuild my dev cert. That's not a huge problem for me (as I have all of the tools to create certs), but makes it hard to just hand a dev build to a QA team and say, "Go install this on any RDA device and test." If Nokia published the IMEIs and I could just add all n-number devices to the dev cert, then my QA team could test without having to check available devices against a list of what I've happened to include. We get 1000 devices in the IMEI white list now, so it would be very handy to have a section in there for all RDA devices.

Did I make sense?

I wrote to santa claus for this list and nothing.
    plz santa(digia) it will be cool to have this list

MX

I can agree - as the device amounts have increased, it's now harder to pick the IMEIs one by one (unless you know beforehand on which device you want to specifically test). this type of IMEI listing will be added sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodredsky View Post
    I can agree - as the device amounts have increased, it's now harder to pick the IMEIs one by one (unless you know beforehand on which device you want to specifically test). this type of IMEI listing will be added sooner or later.
    as a temporary workaround I've posted the IMEIs here:

http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/RDA_device_list

(will need to create a list that gets autogenerated whenever there are changes in device base - as that happens fairly often)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodredsky View Post
    as a temporary workaround I've posted the IMEIs here:

http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/RDA_device_list

(will need to create a list that gets autogenerated whenever there are changes in device base - as that happens fairly often)
    now there is a "Download IMEI list for dev cert request" option on bottom of the RDA "Phones view", where one can easily download an up to date IMEI listing.