I have developed a set of web pages to be accessed via browser from nokia devices. The home page has a set of links displayed like the main menu of the nokia device (grid view).When I tested the pages in Nokia Symbian^3 SDK 0.8 and in Nokia 5233 device the pages work very well. But when I open the same page via Opera Mini on Nokia 5130 Express Music set, the UI does not work as expected. Specifically I am using a set of links accessible via the tab keys. It does not work on the opera mini browser. The navigation keys work only with the scroll bar of the browser and not with the content of the page. I would be thankful for any inputs in this regard.