Should those examples that come with Nokia Qt SDK 1.0 work? Please tell me what I did wrong. Here's what I did:
1. Downloaded and installed latest Nokia Qt SDK 1.0 today. Did a full install using offline Win32 installer.
2. Opened the example included with the Nokia Qt SDK in path C:\NokiaQtSDK\Examples\4.6\opengl\hellogl_es
3. Opened hellogl_es sample in Qt Creator (File -> Open File or Project... and chose "hellogl_es.pro"). I got warning ":: warning: The Symbian toolchain does not handle special characters in a project path well." but otherwise everything seemed to import ok.
4. Clicked Projects tab on the left (from selections Welcome, Edit, Design (disabled), Debug, Projects, Help)
5. Under "Targets" tab, chose "Build" button on "Symbian Device" box (where options are Build and Run) . Got: "qmake: qmake.exe hellogl_es.pro -r -spec symbian-abld -after OBJECTS_DIR=obj MOC_DIR=moc UI_DIR=ui RCC_DIR=rcc"
6. Clicked the Build All (hammer icon on the very bottom left corner)
7. Got about 130 build errors pretty much all tracing down to: "GL/gl.h': No such file or directory".
Shouldn't the examples that come with Nokia Qt SDK work without modifications? I can't build the example for any platform supported by the Nokia Qt SDK: not Symbian, Maemo, nor Simulator. I've tried this on a couple of PC machines already.
I also tried http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/trees/...ngl/hellogl_es but with same results.
Please help. Thanks.