Discussion Board

Java Verified wants your feedback on new Trusted Status!

Java Verified is readying the formal launch of Trusted Status, a new privileged status to be granted to developers who will have proven that the quality of their Java ME apps is of a consistently high standard. These are developers who will have earned the trust of Java Verified by demonstrating unfailingly that testing to the UTC standard is a crucial part of their product development activity.

Java Verified developers who are awarded Trusted Status will no longer need to use one of the three accredited test houses to test their applications, and will no longer need to declare the test results. They will have gained the trust of Java Verified that their apps will consistently pass the criteria.

We’re asking for feedback from Java ME developers by September 6 as we move to finalize the program in preparation for a formal launch at JavaOne next month. We’ve launched a blog that explains the benefits of Trusted Status and to provide developers with a forum to offer their feedback. Java Verified welcomes your input by September 6 by visiting the blog at http://javaverified.com/blog/

Feedback from developers is coming in at a good pace – please make sure to add your input as we move to shape this important Java Verified initiative! – Russ

Super Contributor

Re: Java Verified wants your feedback on new Trusted Status!

Hello there, JavaRuss

Please could you kindly update this message, either modify it accordingly to the fact the deadline for input has passed since September 6 by either removing this message or updating it with more relevant information. For example a summary about the feedback or anything would be nice, also to be mentioned on this forum, if you like.

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Marko
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR][I]Marko Lumivuori
    Technical Support
    +358 40 8019330
    [email]marko.lumivuori@nokia.com[/email][/I][/FONT]