Discussion Board

Question mobile web browser final screen

Hi all
    I have managed to build part of the interface for mobile browser using SVG on CLDC (main screen) but I'm not sure which screen I must build to handle the fetched web page(or the downloaded web) do I need to build a texbox or a form? I'm really appreciating for your help.
    Regards
    Mwedadi

Super Contributor

Re: mobile web browser final screen

actually there is no high level gui element which is able to interpretate a html page, so either you create your own html interpreter, or you use a 3rd part library (there was a project which could show basic basic web pages, you should search for that in this forum) or you can use LWUIT (if im not mistaken they have developed such an item nowadays)...
    Note: please don't send private questions to me, as I don't have time to provide private support. All such questions should be posted on public forums, where I and others can see and answer them.

Hi Tiger79
    Please can you give a link so that I can try that one, you know it will cost a lot of time to start from the scratch. I really appreciating for your reply.

Super Contributor

Note: please don't send private questions to me, as I don't have time to provide private support. All such questions should be posted on public forums, where I and others can see and answer them.