Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Trap dialled no,end call,delete call log after that make new call through our app?

Hi Every Buddy,

I want to trap dallied number, after trapping the number I want to end that call before making a call and also want to delete the call log entry. Now I want to make a new call through my application with a new number its possible if Yes then please advice me
    Thanks&Regard,
    Dharam
    Today might be a great and wonderful day. It depends on you

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: Trap dialled no,end call,delete call log after that make new call through our app

yes ofcourse its possible.You can check for the number just before calling CTelephony:ialNewCall(), and dosen't allow dialing the call at it if the number matches to a specified one.And after that you can call DialNewCall() with the number you want to dial.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Trap dialled no,end call,delete call log after that make new call through our app

Basically one easy solution is to the the AT command CHUP once you have determined the dialing out (and maybe gotten the number), note though that with some networks there used to be problems with 3G, where the dialing call when hanged up did not release correctly, and the second call attempt failed. This should have been fixed by new from the operators, but you might want to make sure that it is not effecting your app by doing extra testing with 3G network.