Discussion Board

Super Contributor

Express Signed clarification

Hi,
    My application uses the following capabilities
    LocalServices Location NetworkServices ProtServ ReadDeviceData ReadUserData SwEvent UserEnvironment WriteDeviceData WriteUserData
    1. I have checked the express signing documentation and it says that i can go for it for these capabilities.To be safe i am looking at a confirmation from experts who have already signed many apps and are experienced in this aspect.

2. I have downloaded the latest test criteria document from the SymbianSigned.
    http://developer.symbian.org/wiki/in...Symbian_Signed)

Apart from taking care of these cases is there anything else i should be aware of?

3. I understand the application after express signing is delivered back within the day of submission. Am i right or it takes more time??

4. After the application is express signed , can i use SYMBIAN CERTIFIED for publicity materials.

Regards
    Biju

Super Contributor

Re: Express Signed clarification

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Express Signed clarification

Quote Originally Posted by chandran.biju007 View Post

3. I understand the application after express signing is delivered back within the day of submission. Am i right or it takes more time??

4. After the application is express signed , can i use SYMBIAN CERTIFIED for publicity materials.
    3) it should be readily available after uploading it, at least usually it takes just minute or two on my slow connection.
    4) I'm not getting what you mean by Symbian Certified , anyway I would suppose you can not say that, read this one for more infomration: https://www.symbiansigned.com/app/page/EndUserStatement (i.e. you can use the logo, and say that the application is signed, but definetely you can not say that it would be certified by Symbian or any other party)