Don't miss the SF Bay MeeGo Network monthly meetup next Monday:
October 18 7pm
Hacker Dojo @ Mountain Vew
First meetup with dynamics of a regular monthly Local MeeGo Network meetup.
* Welcome, followed by 5 sessions of 5 minutes:
* W3C Widget and MeeGo, by Rajesh Lal.
* Symbio and what we're seeing in the market place (MeeGo/Android), by Randy Lee.
* Creating and running MeeGo images under QEMU, by Alison Chaiken.
* Maemo lessons for MeeGo enteprise deployment, by Sotiris Makrygiannis.
* One month using MeeGo Netbook as primary environment at work, by Quim Gil.
* Next meeting announcement. Applause
* Plenty of time to chat and have a good time.
Registration and more: http://www.meetup.com/SFBay-MeeGo-Ne...ndar/14850928/