Discussion Board

Question Issue creating theme on carbide 3.4

Hello...

I'm trying to make a theme to my phone, but anything I change on Carbide shows me an error message, in this example, i JUST changed ONLY ONE item...

Command: C:\Arquivos de programas\Nokia\Carbide.ui Theme Edition 3.4\Eclipse\plugins\com.nokia.tools.packaging_3.4.0.0\runtime\win32\S60_32_AKNSKINDESCCOMPILER.exe -iC:\Arquivos de programas\Nokia\Carbide.ui Theme Edition 3.4\workspace\321\packagingOutput_temp\thirdpartyiconid.txt themepackage.txt themepackage

======================================================================
    Skin Compiler v0.0.82 (Aug 26 2008) for S60 Platform.
    Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Nokia. All rights reserved.

NOTE: Reading item ID extensions from C:\Arquivos de programas\Nokia\Carbide.ui Theme Edition 3.4\workspace\321\packagingOutput_temp\thirdpartyiconid.txt
    NOTE: Item ID extensions read and appended.

Phase 0: Parameter summary.
    Source file: themepackage.txt
    Skin name: themepackage

Phase 1: Input parsing.
    Opening source file themepackage.txt ...
    Parsing file ...
    NOTE: IID reference (IID=S60_2_6%QsnFrListCornerTl) is restricted, but shares the restrictions of the compound. Relative validity can not be checked (line 19)
    NOTE: IID reference (IID=S60_2_6%QsnFrListCornerTr) is restricted, but shares the restrictions of the compound. Relative validity can not be checked (line 20)
    NOTE: IID reference (IID=S60_2_6%QsnFrListCornerBl) is restricted, but shares the restrictions of the compound. Relative validity can not be checked (line 21)
    NOTE: IID reference (IID=S60_2_6%QsnFrListCornerBr) is restricted, but shares the restrictions of the compound. Relative validity can not be checked (line 22)
    NOTE: IID reference (IID=S60_2_6%QsnFrListSideT) is restricted, but shares the restrictions of the compound. Relative validity can not be checked (line 23)
    NOTE: IID reference (IID=S60_2_6%QsnFrListSideB) is restricted, but shares the restrictions of the compound. Relative validity can not be checked (line 24)
    NOTE: IID reference (IID=S60_2_6%QsnFrListSideL) is restricted, but shares the restrictions of the compound. Relative validity can not be checked (line 25)
    NOTE: IID reference (IID=S60_2_6%QsnFrListSideR) is restricted, but shares the restrictions of the compound. Relative validity can not be checked (line 26)
    NOTE: IID reference (IID=S60_2_6%QsnFrListCenter) is restricted, but shares the restrictions of the compound. Relative validity can not be checked (line 27)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    An exception occured (when parsing line 29):
    Parse error
    No match found for item ID "QgnHomeBgWidgetTl"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aborted, ERRORS ENCOUNTERED!

An exception occured (when parsing line 29):
    Parse error
    No match found for item ID "QgnHomeBgWidgetTl"

Anything I change I get this or another error. Using Carbide 3.4 and N97 1.1 plugin.... what I'm doing wrong??

Thanks =)

Re: Issue creating theme on carbide 3.4

Bump...

anyone to help me here???

Hi tofanelli,

I think I had a similar problem to this, which generated a similiar issue. I think that the problem migh be the QgnHomeBgWidgetTI element. If you clear that and try again it may allow you to package the theme.

Ok... but if I clear this item, there is no modifications.... on ANY modifications on widget items (button and background) I receive this or another error related. Even I just change one item colours, I already receive an error....

I think its the compiler is outdated. But in the page where I can download it, if offline or wrong address... please, follow this link

http://blogs.forum.nokia.com/blog/ov...ail-to-pass-qa

Both links to Carbide 3.4 are not found... where can I get those??

Thanks =)

I wish I could help but I aswell is suffering the same problem and I am so mad