Discussion Board

How to set the memory size of emulator to match with the actual device ?

Hi,

I'm writing a midlet and run well in my N60 series emulator. But it cause the "Full memory" after I copy it to the real device (N7650). I'm thinking the emulator has more resource to run the application. That's why it's running well in the emulator (I see the hearsize of the emulator is 4mb). My question is how to set the memenry size of the emulator to make the enviroment is same with the real device ?

Thanks.

Regards,
    chai.

How to get emulator for Nokia 7650

Respected chai,
    How can I get (means from where to download) emulator for Nokia 7650 as I want to develop a software for Nokia 7650 and want to test him on that before final transfer on device also I am seeking how to shift that software on device I mean copy from PC to Nokia 7650 I will very thank ful to u for your kind reply and give me your address or mail me at ammar@xorlogics.com for detailed discussion (if u like) Thank You very much

Hi,

I think u should download the Nokia Developer Suite first. It's 1.1 ver now and it has got N6310i emulator. Next, u can download "Nokia Series 60 MIDP Concept SDK Beta 0.2 ", this one include Nokia 3650 emulator. But I think it can cover all features of Nokia 7650. That's why u can use this one. The setup steps is very simple. I guess u will enjoy it !!

akokchai@hotmail.com

Regards,
    chai.