Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Screwed up my environment

After tweaking here and there i screwed up my environment pretty badly. Is there any way to reset everything to default? I tried reinstalling Carbide and my SDK, but nothing helped.
    Any way i can reset everything back the way it was when i first installed it, or if there is no way what do i have to uninstall to fix my problem?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Screwed up my environment

What have you set/remove (registry? environment variables? Carbide workspace?), and what happens now (for example when you are trying to import or build something)?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Screwed up my environment

Quote Originally Posted by farmdve View Post
    After tweaking here and there i screwed up my environment pretty badly. Is there any way to reset everything to default? I tried reinstalling Carbide and my SDK, but nothing helped.
    Any way i can reset everything back the way it was when i first installed it, or if there is no way what do i have to uninstall to fix my problem?
    Its hard to give advise on what to uninstall to fix the problem on a profound guesswork. If you are unsure of what broke it, then its surely difficult to suggest anything(unless you remember what you tweaked 'here' and 'there').

Perhaps if you have a restore point on a safe working time, then maybe restoring your windows to that restore point might be useful.