Discussion Board

My phone is restarting over and over....

Hi, I use an N97 and it keeps restarting. The firmware version is 21.0.045 of date - 14/01/10. I know that its not updated, but before updating I want to ask a question.
    My phone has been working great until I loaded apps in there. On the home screen, I put 4 contents (fav apps, fav contacts, skype, facebook and Wlan) of which 3 out of 4 loads... usually its the Wlan that gives the problems. Anyway, I stay online on skype and facebook all throughout the time my phone is on, my WLAN always stays on. So my question on, am I over-working my phone, cause when I get rid of skype and facebook, it works perfectly. In-fact, Skype just stopped working -_- every time I try to open it, it automatically closes before the log in screen comes in....

Re: My phone is restarting over and over....

Sorry for the double posting, but I just noticed that my phone restarts it-self only when I put it on charge, and if its on charge without all the apps working, it doesn't give me any problem. Also, I have another question :P I have a known access point. How do I delete that or how do I change its priority. Because its colliding with my other known access point.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: My phone is restarting over and over....

Welcome to the Forum Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/