Posted by fuji makazu, firstname.lastname@example.org
on April 14, 2002 at 11:17
Here is the problem I'm facing.
To run the wap application securely on Nokia 7110/3330, just to implement WTLS not TSL
MS Windows 2000 Server
WAP Gateway Tools:
Nokia Activ 2.1
Nokia Activ Security
1. Created a 'certificate signing request' from the Nokia cert Tool.
2. Applied for a free WTLS certificate from verisign.
3. Got the server cert and CA cert from verysign.
4. Went to the 'install' option of the nokia cert tool
5. gave the files for both server and CA certs.
6. Now it asks for a private key.
7. I gave the key created by the cert tool in step 1
8. Cert tool gives the error that "private key file does not contain a valid RSA private key"
What's the problem here or is there any other way around the problem?
Secondly what is the next course of action after I am able to install the cert with your help, should I create a wml page to download the cert on to the nokia mobile set as in
<card id="CaRoot" title="Entrust.net Root">
<do type="prev" label="back">
Import Entrust.net root certificate:<br/>
<small>(requires Nokia 7110/7190)
<small> 2000 Entrust, Inc.
Thirdly do I need to do anything with the file servlet of NACS.
Please I would really appreciate if someone can give me correct sequence of steps that should be taken to implement WTLS.