ToolAware has recently released a graphical installation and packaging tool for Symbian OS. It's called 'PackageForge' and allows you to create SIS files graphically instead of having to manually script the package definition files (PKG).
* Wizards for creating different package types
* Compatibility with makesis/signsis and Carbide.c++ development environment
* Localization support for multilingual packages
* One-click build and sign of a package
* Graphical management of software and device dependencies
* User-friendly build log
So if you are using SIS files for installing your application we urge you to try it out.
We are very interested in getting feedback from developers so if you try it out please post a comment here in this thread or e-mail me directly at "daniel dot persson at toolaware dot com"
You can download it at http://www.toolaware.com/packageforge_download.html.