Discussion Board

Thumbs down [moved] "Nokia Don't Care" in Ukraine

I purchased a telephone Nokia 5230, it worked a few days and I had to hand over him in Nokia Care service center "Robym Good" in Lutsk on garantee repair. Service accepted him, held for 7 days and took across in central service in Kyiv. In obedience to the Ukrainian laws a telephone must be repaired in a flow 14 days, Nokia Callcenter told me that will repair 7 days which it was in one service and 14 days in other service. They did not repair my telephone and does not give documents, that I could exchange a telephone for a new one. A lot of people have the same problems here, Nokia have a very bad service in Ukraine. Customer always must wait for a monthes.

Does anyone can to influence on a situation with repairs of Nokia phones in Ukraine?
    Last edited by blacksn; 2010-10-09 at 09:23.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: "Nokia Don't Care" in Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by blacksn View Post
    Does anyone can to influence on a situation with repairs of Nokia phones in Ukraine?
    From here? Not really. Forum Nokia is about support for software developers, and in this context, "Forum Nokia Services" is not about servicing devices but services for software developers ("Feedback on Forum Nokia services such as RDA, Loaner Program, Consultancy, LaunchPad and others." as the sub-title says).
    The Ukrainian site (http://www.nokia.ua/support) does not seem to link it (or I just have not found it), but there is and end-user discussion site too: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com

Re: "Nokia Don't Care" in Ukraine

I hope maybe someone from Nokia read this post, someone not from Nokia Ukraine, they doing nothing, just saying to wait. Thanks for a link.
    Last edited by blacksn; 2010-10-09 at 10:25.