Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Problem signing app with Nokia shared UID's

Previously I had published FlashLite application and that app was Symbian signed using Nokia signing(beta) the apps for publishing on OVI store. I had used one of the UID’s shared by Nokia and it worked perfectly for last application.

Now I have one more app ready and I created a installer using online FlashLite packager and using the credentials Nokia provided earlier. But I could not install the sisx file on my device. I already had installed the developer certificate installer on my device and was able to test previous sisx file. But when I try to install the new app sisx file it says ‘Expired Certificate’.
    Does anyone else has faced same issue?

Contacted OVI publish support but no reply for last 2 days.

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: Problem signing app with Nokia shared UID's

Dear publisher,

Thank you for writing in to Forum Nokia.

After reviewing your concern, you have mentioned that you've received a "expired certificate" message. Assuming that you have already signed the approriate terms and conditions, we would ask that you write in to publishtoovi.support@nokia.com and request for updated developer certificates for your application.

Please note that when writing in to publisher support, it is important that you provide your publisher name, registered email and IMEIs so we are able to process your request (unfortunately we cannot provide you this information over the forum, as it contains important information).

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
    Best regards,

OviJustin
    Ovi Store Publisher Support

Regular Contributor

Thanks OviJustin.

I already had mailed my publisher user-name and also the registered e-mail ID. If it is necessary to send the IMEI numbers again, I would drop another mail. It would be appritiated if this type of info would be informed in the reply mail, in future.

Regular Contributor

Even after sending the mail with all the details required, I have not heard from publisher support. I never had such a experiance of not having any reply from publisher support but now its almost a week.

Now I am wondering if my mail is at all received by publisher support! Even if you could reply with some timeline required for sending the certificates, that would be great.

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by sangramp@cybage.com View Post
    Even after sending the mail with all the details required, I have not heard from publisher support. I never had such a experiance of not having any reply from publisher support but now its almost a week.

Now I am wondering if my mail is at all received by publisher support! Even if you could reply with some timeline required for sending the certificates, that would be great.
    Dear sangramp@cybage.com,

We apologize for the delay. We have been experiencing an unexpected lauge amount of inquiries, which caused the delay.
    We will answer all publisher inquiries. If you do not hear from us within 3 business days, please email us again to make sure that we receive your email.
    Thank you.