Discussion Board

Super Contributor

What is this "Developer Account" in my profile?

Just checked "my profile" and discovered something called "Developer Account". I recognize the data to be related to the company I previously worked for, but not any more. Still a partner in that company, so it's kind of ok... Nevertheless would like to find out what that data is, where did it come from, what info email/messages have I missed, why it's there where it is now and - most importantly - what happens when I edit it.

Yes, I had to edit it already. Some obligatory data was missing and I got lots of well hidden error notes, when tried to detouch some people from that account. Had to fill in missing data to be able to continue. Didn't dare just to cancel/leave, just in case something might have gotten corrupted.

So is that data related to a Forum Nokia Launchpad membership? Just received invitation to join that program, as a member of another company. What happens, when I accept that membership request --> can one person be member of two Forum Nokia Launchpad memberships at the same time. Tip: website UI sure didn't look like that...

Would like to handle this offline (via email) if possible, since there might be sensitive data included.

Cheers,

--jouni

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: What is this "Developer Account" in my profile?

The Developer account is the one that you use when you report a bug or get tech support. It is also the same as the old "pro" account and all champions had one.
    It is now all one Single Sign on

Ron

Super Contributor

...where did my reply disappear? Well. here goes again the short version:

That data is not from my "champion account", but from the previous company where I was the ForumNokia Launchpad contact and admin. Maybe this Single Sign On has merged something together, trying to make me a single person? Can't really believe it's possible...

Anyway, the big question was that I have received an invitation to join Forum Nokia Launchpad and I intend to accept that. As the result I would (should) be a member of TWO simultaneous Forum Nokia Launchpad memberships - and have some doubts whether SSO is able to handle such a situation. How would it know which one of me is a member of which membership at which moments? It can make a difference to me, since there are e.g. legal documents included.

No point asking, whether it will be ok, I know. Just have to trust it will work and that I will be able to find help in case something goes terribly wrong.

Thanx,

--jouni trying to recall how many entities of "me" SSO might have merged

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Yes, help will be available. I can see where the confusion came from, work with the launchpad team to sort it out.

Ron

Super Contributor

Hi Ron,
    let me beg for one thing: unified login across JIRA for Qt bugs and the Fn!
    The lines above are the best I have to offer.If anyone of you is of more advanced knowledge, I ask for your patience and understanding! - unknown arab poet
    http://www.tamoggemon.com - Symbian blog - Windows Phone blog
    My other blogs:
    webOS blog iPhone blog BlackBerry blog Samsung bada blog Android blog