Discussion Board

Question multiple homescreens for symbian^3 - where can I find them in symbian carbide ui 3.0?

Hi!

I want to change the Backgrounds for the multiple Homescreens for a symbian^3 theme. Do somebody know where I can find an option to do this in the symbian carbide 3.0 tool?
    It seems to me like there is no option, because I have just one background (and one idle screen) with the symbian^3 plug in.

thanks!!

Uli

Re: multiple homescreens for symbian^3 - where can I find them in symbian carbide ui

As of now Carbide UI 3.0 doesn't have this option and we will keep you posted once the feature is available in the tool.

Re: multiple homescreens for symbian^3 - where can I find them in symbian carbide ui

This is not good for the user experience though. With the N8 there are two totally different background images shown when leaving the first homescreen and scrolling to the other screens.

Not to think of what this means for the developers. As soon as the updated tool comes out with the option to edit the other homescreens all themes have to be updated and repacked. Can Nokia imagine what ressources are wasted there with that kind of bugs in the tool releases?