I am bit new to Nokia/Symbian Messaging technology and wanted to know few details of deploying Microsoft Active Sync push email solution on Nokia and non-Nokia Symbian devices.
1. Need to determine the cross-section of exchange support across certain Nokia models and Symbian OS
2. Whether Nokia & Symbian OS (in case we need to support non NOKIA Symbian devices, for example Symbian devices from SONY Ericson) support certificate-based authentication for Push email.
3. How to deploy/activate the MAS in Nokia devices ()?
I was able to get some information from the web.
* Nokia offers "Mail for Exchange" on their e-series phones.
* Symbian licenses Exchange ActiveSync for use in the operating system, but it may not be used for Nokia.
Thanks in advance.