Discussion Board

How long it takes to Publish?

Hello,

Does any one knows how long it takes from app being marked as published to app become visible in OVI store? My app now 12 days as 'published' but still not visible ... and of course no replies from support It looks for me is cheaper to rewrite apps for Android rather than waiting for OVI...

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: How long it takes to Publish?

Hi pippo2010,
    Once it took 18 days to publish my app after submitting it but 2 of my contents get published in just 4 days. So, this delay can be temporary and the best thing one can do in this situation is to keep patience. I hope that they decrease the publishing time in future. Moreover, i also got an email when my content get delayed and here is the important lines from the email :
    We also announced the SLA for your content to get published to be five business days.
    Since that announcement, your Ovi Store team has been flooded with new content/application and new publishers. The response to Ovi Store has been overwhelming and we are doing our best to keep up with the demand and provide our services to you. Unfortunately, you may have experienced a longer wait than five business days to see your content published in the Store. We apologize for not being able to keep up with the demand but we assure you we are doing everything possible to get your content into store within five business days.
    And I am sure they are doing their best.

Best Regards,
    SajiSoft

Regular Contributor

Re: How long it takes to Publish?

I think it really depends. My game appeared on OVI a few hours after it passed QA, that was a few months ago though.

As for a reply from support team, they should answer but it may take time, up to 4 days from my experience. The only time they didn't answer me was when I asked about things that would eventually get sorted, basically when I lacked patience.