Hi,

i am new here and i hope you don't throw stones at me.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry if I ask dumb questions, because:
1. I am new to this symbian/qt/qml stuff
2. I am from Germany and i don't speak very well english
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I wanna setting up a Symbian Developing Environment for QtQuick!
I've already have one for normal Qt Apps and I've already "developed" some introduction Apps for my N97 device. Everything worked normal.

But now i wanna create some QtQuick Apps for my Symbian device, but i can't bring them to run ...

Things I have already installed:

- Qt SDK for Windows
(from here)
- Nokia Qt SDK for Windows
(from here)
- Qt Creator 2.1 RC (I am using this, instead the one from the SDK's)
(from here)
- Qt libraries 4.7.1 for Symbian
(from here)

I set up my Qt Creator 2.1 RC with the new version of Qt libs 4.7.1 for Symbian devices (thx to profboby).
When I make a new QtQuick Application and import a qml file to the Project, i can run the program in the Simulator, but not on my N97.

I've already installed the fluidlauncher.sis with all the demofiles in it (like the dial), so i think, that the apps can run on my device. Maybe my Qt Creator is still not properly set up.

When I try to build the "Hello World" Application, I get the following error:
Code:
No rule to make target `\NokiaQtSDK\Symbian\SDK\epoc32\release\armv5\LIB\QtDeclarative.dso', needed by `\NokiaQtSDK\Symbian\SDK\epoc32\release\gcce\udeb\untitled.exe'.  Stop.
It's funny, that the path in the error is '\NokiaQtSDK\' because i installed the Qt libs 4.7.1 for Symbian to '\Qt\symbian-libs\...'
In the settings I set up the path
to the new Qt libs qmake and
to the old S60 SDK and
to QtNokiaSDK gcce.

I just created a new QtQuick Application (like mentioned above) and imported a qml file with the standard "Hello World" inside.

I just don't know what to do ...
I am very pleased, when somebody could help me.

Thanks
-Konstantin-