Discussion Board

How to upload a theme to OVI Store

I created some themes with carbide 3.4.

Now I want to upload to ovi store

How can I upload to ovi store???

Super Contributor

Re: How to upload a theme to OVI Store

You become an Ovi Publisher through here: http://info.publish.ovi.com/

Note, however, that themes are not that easy to publish: In order to submit ringtones, wallpapers, themes and video clips for distribution through Ovi Store, you must request Nokia to grant you a "Premium Status". To do so, when you have signed up on http://publish.ovi.com go to the support tab and select the "request Premium Status" link in the contact form.

To my understanding, at least some kind of a media/copyright insurance is pre-requisite for becoming a "Premium" publisher on Ovi Store.

Re: How to upload a theme to OVI Store

Well, this is what I did.

However, I still do not understand how to sign a unsigned theme. This is what I found on ovi publish:
    1. Download and sign the Symbian signing Terms and Conditions. Email the signed T&C's and IMEI's for up to 5 devices to publishtoovi.support@nokia.com.
    2. You will receive an email confirmation from Publisher Support with your assigned UID's, a cert installer and developer cert/key pair for testing of the app.
    3. Package your unsigned SIS file using the UID provided. Be sure to test it against the Symbian Signed test criteria.
    4. Submit your app to Ovi Publish.
    5. QA will test your app based on Nokia content guidelines and Symbian Signed test criteria. If it passes, it will be signed by Nokia and published to Ovi Store.

How to Package your unsigned SIS file using the UID provided. Be sure to test it against the Symbian Signed test criteria?????????
    Do I need to package something on my device???
    I started the .sis file installed it on my phone, but still my themes get not signed from here.