Hi all,

I have installed NAS 2.1 on a Windows 2000 Server and I encountered the following problems. Please if any one can help
me understand to resolve these problems:

Problem 1-

I started the NAS server, then I ran the Manager. In the manager I added Push, Traffic, Database, and a Server Core components as described in the Administration Guide. When I started these subsystems all of them started up properly except the Server Core component, the Active Server gives me the following error message:

"ServerMgr: Server Core start failed: Component Startup failed, Service Handler starting failed, EMPTY_MAP"

and if I try to start it (the Server Core component) a second time it gives me a different message which is:

"ServerMgr: Server Core start failed: Component Startup failed, Service Handler starting failed, com.nokia.wap.server.wia.TransformerException: Library already e
xists"

Problem 2-

When I close the Nokia Active Server Manager after using it the first time then try to run it once again, the Manager freezes and get stucks showing me the splash screen of Nokia and I was never able to run the Manager thereafter. I am running JRE 1.3, so I tried to switch to JRE 1.4 but that also didn't help.

So instead now I am forced to use the command line interface instead. How can I make the Manager work again (without un-installing and re-installing NAS. cause I tried it couple of times, and the second time around I use the Manager it usually freezes)

Many thanks
choumanb