Hello,
I attended the Nokia presentation at Le Web 10 yesterday afternoon. The UX part of the presentation was particularly enjoyable even though the speaker was a fill-in for the actual UX designer which remained stuck in Finland.

We were introduced to Flowella and had a very short peek at it, but after downloading it and trying it out this morning, it seems pretty good and definitely useful albeit buggy.

Here are some questions and comments about it.

License
Are you planning to make it open-source? It would be a good idea to make it so even with a LGPL license so the community can improve it. You already did that with Qt, so why not?

Features
Why don't the various export formats (e.g. the Flash export) embed a back button? It would be very convenient to have the same level of control inside the exported files as in the preview mode of the app.
It would be great to be able to see the actual navigation tree and flow from the exported files as well.
Being able to configure transitions between screens would be a big plus. It could be done by attaching a transition behaviour to a hotspot.

Bugs
Network file paths are not supported properly: if I create a new project and add files located on a network drive in my library, then save the project, close it and reopen it, all the resources I added appear as 'null' in the UI. After checking inside the saved file, flowella simply saved 'null' values instead of the actual filepaths. Using local file paths fixes the issue but it's more restrictive, especially when various people are involved in the same projet, one creating the screens, another taking care of the storyboarding and definition of the app navigation logic.

Regards,
Guillem