Software Developer Vacancy at Galaxy Semi France
Location: Dourdan, France (Zip: 91410) - South of Paris
Team: Data Development
Salary: 35 - 45K Euros
We are a software editor for the semiconductor industry, based in south suburb of Paris (Dourdan, Zip: 91410). Our solutions are used for semiconductor test data analysis, 2D/3D rendering, data mining, yield management all over the world. We've been in this market segment for over 20 years and we are the leader of desktop semiconductor data analysis solutions. Our main customers include: Apple, STMicroelectonics, Intel, Motorola, IBM, and many others! We have our R&D office in France and sales, marketing, support offices in the USA. Partners all over the world. Check our web site www.galaxysemi.com for more general info.
For our R&D labs, we're looking for skilled C++ / QT developpers to join our team. If you're passionate about programming, creating great user experience solutions, please send your CV to email@example.com . Please also include a brief summary of your experience and motivations in our e-mail. As we have few positions to fill, do not hesitate to tell a friend!
You will join a team specialized in yield management tools. The key platforms we are specialized in are Windows and Linux (Solaris in a lesser extent) all supported by Qt. Developments primarily done under Windows. The product development projects offer a very rich and diverse working environment: user specs are discussed with the US sales team, then the R&D lab establishes the development specs. You'll be involved in both processes. As part of the team, your work will include C++ source code development and GUI design. You'll be in direct link to the R&D manager
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer science, Engineering or related field
• Good C++ and Qt development skills: the more you master about QT classes, the better!
• Experience working on Windows or Linux OS platforms.
• MySQL or Oracle programming experience
Behaviors / competencies, required
• Positive attitude
• Willingness to get things done, professional (committed)
• Good communication skills
• Creativity and Innovation
• If you speak French it's fine, but English is enough!
Very occasional travel (it's more the US team visiting us to see our great labs!)
• Competitive salary
• French employment contract: all French laws & benefits (holiday, etc...)
• Comprehensive Health insurance
• Company share save scheme.
• 'GetToghether': twice a year the R&D team goes away for a short business / pleasure week:sea trip, mountain - skiiing, etc
• And as all the R&D members: free access to the coffee machine (our meeting point!)
Looking forward hearing from sharp talents!