Discussion Board

Redirect the output of Unit testing with Qtestlib framework to a file on device.

Hi all,
    I met a problem that I don't know how to implement the redirecting the output of Unit testing with Qtestlib framework to a file on Nokia real device?
    Any help will be appreciated.

Brs...

Re: Redirect the output of Unit testing with Qtestlib framework to a file on device.

Quote Originally Posted by abcrunning View Post
    Hi all,
    I met a problem that I don't know how to implement the redirecting the output of Unit testing with Qtestlib framework to a file on Nokia real device?
    Any help will be appreciated.

Brs...
    Does any body understand my requirement? how to solve this problem? thanks for your any advice.

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: Redirect the output of Unit testing with Qtestlib framework to a file on device.

Testing? Isn't that what users are for? (Never have found another good use for them -- just a nuisance, IMO.)

You are right, I was doing some gui testing of qt application with qtestlib on device. So I just want to save test result from console to file on nokia device after test cases were run.

For example, I have implemented an test project, run under command line after building it for windows, test.exe -xml>output.xml, then all test results will be saved to the output.xml file. Now if I want to run it on device, how to save the result to device's file system? Is it possible to implement?.