I have read all the documents, websites and info about packaging the application created with Qt in order to upload it to Ovi Store.
I write this message because it has been months doing and doing again what's written in the docs, something that is very simple, and I'm starting to think that it has to be with my PC. Unfortunatly, for other reasons, format it or reinstall everything should be the LAST thing I should do.
If you don't mind, I would like to explain, step by step, what I'm doing. I would like to ask you for your help and tell me if you see something strange, if I'm missing something or if I'm doing it fine and the problem is somewhere else.
I have read all the docs, all the websites... everything, and I think I'm doing it right. That's why, after few months, I'm asking for this "help for dummies".
Error: vendor name and UID not correct. Vendor name is "vendor".
What I do:
I have three UID provided by Nokia, (developer certificate, developer key, developer certificate installer). I want to hace it unsigned with the UID packed in the sis file, with the Nokia Smart Installer.
- "Qt for symbian command prompt"
- Open myApp_template.pkg and change the two vendor names.
- Open the myApp_installer.pkg, change the two vendor names and the UID written after"; SIS header: name, uid, version"
- make release-gcce
- Check if there is any change in the .pkg files. But there isn't
- make installer_sis
- myApp_installer.sis is the desired sis file.
do you know what can be wrong?