Discussion Board

Help! I can't get my UID and key pairs.

I've sent my e-mail to nokia ovi support for almost two weeks. But to this day I haven't receive my UID and key pairs. Thus I can't upload my QT project apps to OVI. Does it take so long to get that?

Regular Contributor

Re: Help! I can't get my UID and key pairs.

I have the same problem. I've been waiting for one week.

Same here, still waiting after 1 week. Slowly but surely it becomes impossible to enter the N8 challenge. Lets hope the future Ovi sales are worth the wait.

Ok, it is now almost 2 weeks and still no reply. Am I doing something wrong? I sent the signed and scanned agreement, it appeared on my Ovi publisher account on the next day. I also send the requested information (company name, which in my case is my name as I do not have a company), IMEI codes for 3 devices and my Ovi publisher user name.

If someone has similar experience please share some info what am I doing wrong as it is very unfortunate to spend 4 months developing a good useful application and now it appears that it is impossible to publish it

it WAS the same here, it took some time (cant remember how many days) to receive the UIDs, certs, etc but one day I've got them. Maybe you mail them again!

BR