Discussion Board

Exclamation java lang SecurityException Error-Permission denied for my J2ME application-Please he

I am developing a mobile application to form grayscale image from the camera captured image. after i took snapshot from the camera of Nokia 7210, i get "Shall the application be allowed to process data" and when i click NO... the application is terminated. but when i click YES.. the image is processed..........But it is annoying everytime to allow access.....can it be done automatically... I made changes as App->Options->Application Access->Data Access->Add and Edit Data-> But the "Always allow" option is not working, showing it is not allowed for this application........ how to provide Permission Access to the mobile application developed in J2ME in Nokia.... please help... !

Super Contributor

Re: java lang SecurityException Error-Permission denied for my J2ME application-Pleas

Signing your application might enable this option. However, signing will cost you money, and there is no guarantee it will have the effect you want. It is worth avoiding. Better you select "ask first time". I think "multimedia" is the permission you require.

Graham.

Re: java lang SecurityException Error-Permission denied for my J2ME application-Pleas

thank you..