First, sorry for lot of questions in one post.
I want to make QListView look and behave exactly like Symbian^3 native lists. I have few problems
1. Symbian^3 native lists has seprators (hints) between listitems. How can we achive this with QListView? With CSS?
2. Symbian^3 lists has no item selected(highlighted) by default. In QListView first item is selected by default.
3. If user clicked on a item in Symbian^3 list, than it is highlighted, activated and highlighted, In QListView activated item stays highlighted.
4. If I longpress on a item for context menu, in Symbian^3 item under finger is highlighted but in QListView previously selected item stays highlighted.
5. QListView has no kinetic scrolling. Kinetic scrolling works with FlickCharm but it is not smooth. Any pointer to a better solutions?
Any solutions or workarounds?