Discussion Board

Angry Cannot Express Sign ,Cannot See Content IDs

Hello,
    when i need to express sign my software,i notice that the entrance has disppeared.

I have purchased 10+ contents id last month. Is there any problem with the system?

Very Emergency!!

My Email is yuewshen@gmail.com

My Id: nixianle@feeliu.com

Thankyou

Re: Cannot Express Sign ,Cannot See Content IDs

Hi
    I had the same problem in case of our app. was audited and rejected.
    When we sent e-mail to SymbianSigned directly with failure description and got Express signing access.

I have the same problem of recently not being able to Express sign my software and not being able to purchase additional Content IDs. There is no longer any Content ID link in the left column just as gz208 posted. When I go to Submissions/My applications, click on the "Use as template for submission" on one of my previous successfully signed applications, I get the message "Express Signed submission, You have no Content IDs in your account. Each time you use Express Signed a Content Id is deducted from your account. You can purchase Content IDs here." I click on the "here" link and then I get the message "You are not able to purchase ContentID".

What is the SymbianSigned email address that you sent to so that we can try the same?

Thanks.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Do you have a (still) valid Publisher ID?

Arrow Re: Cannot Express Sign ,Cannot See Content IDs

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    Do you have a (still) valid Publisher ID?
    Yes, I still have a valid publisher ID, though it expires toward the end of the month. The last time I successfully purchased and used a content ID was in October. Then at the beginning of January, I tried to sign an update to my application, but got the error. I thought it might have something to do with the transition of the Symbian Signed services, so I didn't look into it any further until today. Any ideas or where exactly I should direct my problem?

Nokia Developer Moderator

This board should be fine, just reliable support for Symbian Signed is still in the ramping up phase. Unfortunately I do not know who is actually assigned with this task, my impression is that the user is enstedt.

From my side I am not affiliated with Nokia, close-to-expiry-Publisher-ID was just a guess. Just to make sure: it is a TC TrustCenter certificate (any support for Verisign certificates ended in July 2010).

Yes, it is a TC TrustCenter certificate. Thanks for trying to help in any case.