Discussion Board

Question I am unable to view my java app and java softwares in nokia 5233 and few FLV sound

Hi,

I am unable to view my java app and java softwares in nokia 5233

1- i saved java app and java softwares in nokia 5233 . but when i entered my card in mobile i was unable to view my these java app to install in my mobile ? how i can view then and install them.

2- tell me the best audio format for audio music files plz.

3 - I entered flv files in same format. but i ws able to view few file . other files i could not open and I got sytem error message ?

i wanna know why we get this type message?

4- I entered MP3 file with my mobile card but when i put these files in another card folder i could not play those MP3 files why ? even befor these were working . i created folder in my mobile card with the help of my computer but i cannot view those folders name in my mobile when i entered that card in my mobile but i was able to view files

Waiting for kind reply

With best regards

Super Contributor

Re: I am unable to view my java app and java softwares in nokia 5233 and few FLV soun

Hi and welcome to the Forum Nokia Discussion Boards..

I suspect if any of these points mentioned are related to the Java ME Programming.Please check.
    Thanks with Regards,

R a j - The K e r n e l

Join Delhi-NCR Nokia Developer's Community,

Re: I am unable to view my java app and java softwares in nokia 5233 and few FLV soun

thx for wishing

where Should I check java me programing. ?

( I was telling about new java softwares which I try to install in my mobile through microSD card but after entering microSD card in moble i was not able to view then )

will we use data cable to install them? I mean can we put new java app in java app folder directly? with the help of computer?

regards
    Last edited by asmanurin; 2011-02-02 at 13:46.

Super Contributor

If you simply want help with Java software and you are not the one developing it, please use http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/
    Forum Nokia is for software developers.

Nokia 5233 » Menu » Applications » Office » File mgr.
    Another way to install apps is over the air from the Ovi Store or via Bluetooth-Push. Normally, you sound files should work directly. Perhaps they are copy-right protected. Consider to use the media mode over USB instead of directly using the memory card. By the way, you should continue in Nokia’s end-user support channels …

@ all .

thx for your guide lines.

this i am going to follow your mentioned links

I was new at nokia sites so it was happened to ask question at wrong place. 2nd I am new to use S60 I wanted to install PDF and office java. anyway

thx again

With best regards