Discussion Board

Unhappy Nokia C3-00 Mail Communication error

I am getting Communication error. Try again later on my new Nokia C3-00 whenever i open Nokia Mail and enter my login credentials, I brought this phone 4-5 days back and it was already loaded with ver 7.2 (latest update) everything on the phone works w.o any problem except nokia mail. I tried everything to make it work but failed. I called nokia support 080-30303838 (karnataka), i explained my problem to the support representative, after hearing he told me, they are aware of this issue and they are building a patch for this and should be available by the end of Feb.

b/w: i downloade opera mini 5.1 and many other 3rd party app from Ovi store, it all works fine. only thing that doesnt work is nokia mail.

Can someone seriously in this Dev forums tell me is there a patch nokia is working on ? if so when can i expect ? or if there is any workaround to make this run pls do let me know.

Thanks
    John

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Nokia C3-00 Mail Communication error

Welcome to the Forum Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

Re: Nokia C3-00 Mail Communication error

Hello John,

thanks for share your concern.
    now this issue resolved by Nokia.
    so please follow that steps before configuretion your mail..
    Go to main menu> setting> configuration> preffered access point
    in the preffered access point select airtel live ( not mobile office if you are airtel cust.), vodafone live, bsnl live, aircel net connect.( for other cust.) and ok
    after that 2nd option in configuration is that "active default in all app" hare do ok tyhan select yes.
    and last switched of your mobile and on again. now configure your mail account. its only for first time configuration. afterthat you able to use via wifi and othe operators.
    so please try it.

thanks
    Digamber Singh