Discussion Board

Unhappy Browsing issues on Nokia C6-00.

Hello All!

This is Apoorva from Mumbai, India. I recently purchased new Nokia C6-00 from Nokia Authorised Dealer. The phone works great except for the browsing issue that I am facing right from Day 1.

I could successfully setup Wifi connection with my TP-Link Wireless Router in my house with the help of Pre-shared WPA2-PSK key which I set in Nokia C6. I am able to browse certain links such as www.rediff.com, www.denaabank.com however, e'm unable to open Hotmail, Yahoo, Adobe, HSBC (www.hsbc.co.in) and so on.....the screen simply stays blank, doesn't open the webpage at all whereas for those mentioned earlier, it loads immediately since I have 752Kbps Triband Internet Connection. I checked for the Firmware update and my Nokia C6-00's firmware is already showing as updated.

I absolutely have no clue on this issue but I will be visiting that Nokia Priority dealer from whom I purchased this cell phone so that he can check it out. However, there is no Wifi connection available in that Nokia store and my mode of connection is Wifi, I am not sure how will he handle the issue.

Could anybody out here can help me diagnose this issue? B'coz all I wonder is that if few links can open, than why can't others? I mean, it either should or shouldn't at all open URLs.

Any effective help is truly appreciated!

Regards,
    Apoorva.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Browsing issues on Nokia C6-00.

Welcome to the Forum Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/