i found a way to install new font to my n73. That is,
1. Symbian 9.1 supports and uses TTF
and Openfasce TTF fonts!
2. Make folder on mem card as follows:
3. Pick TTF font and rename apropriate
files as described below
4. Copy these to newly created folder
5. You can use any TTF in this purpose
6. Recomended is usage of hi-quality
fonts which support full range of code
7. Original fonts are stored in Z: drive 8. Fonts:
nosnr60.ttf = Nokia Sans S60 Regular
nssb60.ttf = Nokia Sans S60 SemiBold
nstsb60.ttf = Nokia Sans S60 TitleSmBd
is it safe to install font in this way? Is it not damage to phone softwear?