Discussion Board

Account problem on nokia.symbiansigned.com

Hey,
    I ve got the following problem.
    I have got 2 accounts, 1 on symbiansigned and other one on nokia.symbiansigned.
    In February I received mails about new terms and accepted them.

Today I wanted to log in to nokia.symbiansigned, I have logged in successfully but then I was asked to consent account transformation which i accepted
    I accepted it and was logged out and now I m unable to log in again and got information:
    Account not found, either this account does not exist or your account has not been transfered to Symbian Foundation
    Any idea how long it may take to get my account transferred?
    Or maybe I should rather create new account as this one is lost?

ps. On symbiansigned account everything works properly

Thanks in advance
    nuker85

Super Contributor

Re: Account problem on nokia.symbiansigned.com

For nokia.symbiansigned.com you have to contact your "pro nokia contact" from whom you have got the access to resolve this problem .

I encounter exactly the same behaviour for our signing account, and that's NOT a nokia.symbiansigned.com account.
    I wanted to log in (after your maintenance break) and had to consent account transformation. I was logged out and can't log in again since then (that was yesterday between about 10 to 12 am UTC).

Probably, someone will have to lay a hand on our account...?

I have sent mail to them yesterday but still get no response...

Nokia Developer Expert

Just to be clear:
    1. You went to https://nokia.symbiansigned.com
    2. You logged in with the "common" username and password provided to you by Nokia.
    3. You tried to log at the web site. What kind of an error do you get?

If you log in today and accept the new service terms your data will be moved early next week. We need to assure the data transfer works properly.

Only today, when trying to login symbiansigned.com I was informed that this will move to Nokia and that:

"To continue your use of Symbian Signed services, please accept the terms and the transfer of the data as described above prior to 28th of February, 2011. If you do not indicate anything prior to this date, we will consider you not applicable for migration."

What does this mean? I can no longer use symbiansigned services just because I have missed 28th of Feb deadline? I hope not

Please let me know how can I reactivate my account as soon as possible. We have just finalized beta testing and I would prefer not to delay our release schedule.

Nokia Developer Expert

It means that one guy did not do his job or the change has not gone live yet. The text should say:
    "To continue your use of Symbian Signed services, please accept the terms and the transfer of the data as described above. Please note that your data will not be transferred immediately, you will need to wait for a while it to appear on your account. "
    Please also see my recent blog:
    http://blogs.forum.nokia.com/blog/ri...symbian-signed

Thank you! Now it works.

Hi,

I'm also having a similar problem with our Nokia.symbiansigned account (the normal account is working fine). I accepted the terms and conditions yesterday, but I am still getting the "Account not found" login error. Do you know how long it may take until I am able to log in again?

Thanks,
    Wil

Hi,

I still am unable to log in to our nokia.symbiansigned account. Could somebody please provide us with more information about how long the data transfer process is currently expected to take now after accepting the agreement?

Thanks,
    Wil

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that the account is working again now (as of this morning).

Cheers,
    Wil

Hi..

I used https://nokia.symbiansigned.com to login to sign my application.
    I was successfully registered and also activated my account.
    After that once I try to loggin in it displays you're not authorized to view this page,please logon.
    I dont understand what's the issue here, I need to login can any one please help me in that.

Regards
    Ashwini

Nokia Developer Expert

Please just use www.symbiansigned.com. If that does not solve the problem, please contact symbian dot signed at nokia dot com.