Discussion Board

Question Problem adding user account to company account with subscription to Developer Program

Dear,

We already have a company account that has a subscription to a Developer program.
    I tried to add my forum nokia account to this company account to also get access to the Developer Program site.

After successfully adding my user, I try to access the Developer Program homepage (http://www.forum.nokia.com/Developer...Terminal_Mode/).

Here I get the following message: "You do not have the required access rights to the page you were trying to access. Please see our Developer Programs pages for further details about our offering"

But when I try to apply for this Developer program (http://www.forum.nokia.com/Profile/J...erminal%20Mode)
    I get the following message: "You are already a member of this program, there is no need to re-apply."

Can somebdy give me a hand?

Best regards,
    Tom

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: Problem adding user account to company account with subscription to Developer Pro

Please contact nokia.forum.team@nokia.com and explain it all to them. They are in charge of sign on and user databases.

Ron

Re: Problem adding user account to company account with subscription to Developer Pro

Will do

Thanks Ron