Discussion Board

Lightbulb Nokia dualsim based on C3-00,possible C3-02 ???

I want to leave an idea for Nokia to a possible DualSim device based on S40 and would possibly be similar to the C3-00 because it has a QWERTY keyboard and has wifi network and his possible competitors of Huawei, Samsung, LG and ZTE have no WiFi, it would be a perfect dualsim C3-02, qwerty, wifi, widescreen 2.4 inch 262k colors, quadband with edge up to about 250k, expandable memory up to an 8gb or more, and could also put an LED flash for better use of 2-megapixel camera that is much better than competitors and can use the LED flash as a flashlight,and keep what they have to perfect the device more the use of two simcards, would displace the competitors as there is no model with such characteristics with wifi and has a few more screen with 65k colors,

I think it is a good idea as Samsung, LG, Huawei and ZTE have several models dualsim and I think it is missing a model from Nokia in the market to compete and show their quality in a device that can show it belongs, because it has qwerty keyboard are selling a lot here in Brazil and has prices ranging from around USD $ 100.00 USD $ 250.00.
    Thank you for your attention and if you think about will find it a good idea.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Nokia dualsim based on C3-00,possible C3-02 ???

I do not know what the situation has been in 2004, but currently product-related discussions are located on http://www.nokia.com/discussions (that is a different site, you will need to register there separately).