Discussion Board

Question How to unlock account(ExpressSigned) with SymbianSigned?

Our account with SymbianSigned is locked and we were instructed to contact CTSymSignedAudit@cell-telecom.com & symbian.signed@nokia.com for review. The initial problem is, when we first uploaded our application we failed to include the proper README file with the instructions on how the application is accessed and used. We submitted the correct README file 2 days after our application was failed. When we asked for an update, we were told that we waited too long and that SymbianSigned could no longer unlock the account.

Our failed submission id is: 110941

Can anyone please guide us how to request our application be audited again and have our account unlocked? We have many applications that we need to get signed and this is preventing us from submitting them.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: How to unlock account(ExpressSigned) with SymbianSigned?

have you tried on contacting the o nokia email address already ? I would suggest doing it and waiting for a reply.

Yes, below is the email response I got, them ask me to get help in the forum.
    """
    Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

The latest update we have received from Nokia is that all developers should post their enquiries at Symbian signed forum on Nokia forums and not address it on email, sorry about the misunderstanding. Please post your enquiries regarding your account access/ signing at http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...n-and-Security and someone from Nokia will guide you.

Best regards,

Symbian Express Signed Audit Team
    """

lovely, I'll ping somebody to check this then again.

Any updates? Help~

I did ping somebody, anyway, I would suggest trying that email address again, and explaining that you have been waiting an answer in Discussion boar already a week, with no helpful replies. Also add a link to here to that emal.