Discussion Board

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Symbian^3 and S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2 plug-ins for Ovi Publishers

New versions of the Symbian^3 and S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2 plug-ins are available for developers wishing to submit themes for publication in Ovi Store. The updates ensure that themes are compiled with the correct information required by the Ovi Store intake and QA processes.

The existing versions of the plug-ins must be removed before installing the new versions, this includes the Symbian^3 plug-in shipped with Carbide.ui Symbian Theme Edition 4.0. For information on how to do this, please refer to Carbide.ui Theme Edition: Plug-in Management Guide.

If you don’t intend to submit themes to Ovi Store, you don’t need to install these updates.

Re: Symbian^3 and S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2 plug-ins for Ovi Publishers

hi,
    i have nokia C1-01.I creat themes but when i transfer them to my mobile it says ''theme corrupted'' plzzzzzzz help me out....i use version 3.2

Re: Symbian^3 and S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2 plug-ins for Ovi Publishers

I've got the s60 3rd fp2 plugin after updating my carbide from 4.2 to 4.3...Is the plugins are same ..(with what you told in the above post)..as I am a regular uploader in ovi store I need to know that...Thank you & regards..