Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Display battery status bar though running LWUIT developed application on S40

Hi

I have developed application for S40 using LWUIT. But i am not able to see battery status bar
    while running application. Is there any solution to show Nokia device battery status bar running
    LWUIT application.

Super Contributor

Re: Display battery status bar though running LWUIT developed application on S40

Not that I know of, since LWUIT usually runs in "full-screen" mode. You could as on the LWUIT site if it can be run in non-full-screen mode.

Graham.
    Last edited by wizard_hu_; 2012-10-02 at 14:56. Reason: closing tag for [url] fixed (it was a [/i] for some reason)

Re: Display battery status bar though running LWUIT developed application on S40

I want to show the status bar too but i did not find a way to do that in Lwuit .

Did you find a way to do that, because i want to show the status bar in Lwuit too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dev.Reham View Post
    Did you find a way to do that, because i want to show the status bar in Lwuit too.
    As far i know we cant show the device status-bar wen a j2me application is running (not even in LWUIT). You can try to
    display a dynamic image(different images for different levels) from your application on the titlebar by getting the batterylevel.

Here is the link that tells how to get the batterylevel
    http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...-Level-in-J2ME
    Regards,
    Venkatesh

Thank you, but i already seen applications with status bar showing the current Time.
    I really need that thing.

Super Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Dev.Reham View Post
    Thank you, but i already seen applications with status bar showing the current Time.
    I really need that thing.
    Were those applications also LWUIT applications? Can you give an example of such an application (and on which phone you've seen it)?

I saw it on Asha 302 (CNN International) Application .
    I think it is Lwuit , but how can i be sure?