Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Can Not Log in Symbian Sign Account

hello,

I loged in to symbiansigned yesterday, I clicked the "Continue" button below the Symbian signed overview.then I tried to log in again ,login failed !!!!show me "Login failure Two possible reasons:1.Your data is being transferred over to Nokia, please wait one hour and then try again. 2. Your account does not exist in the system." my account has lost??? there are many content-ids in the account!!!

Because i do not usually use the register email, so I did not log in the email to accept new "Terms" before 28th of February .but i do accept the service terms and privacy policy, so please help me to get back the account and Content IDs.thanks!!!

my account id is "l20821215@zju.edu.cn"

Re: Can Not Log in Symbian Sign Account

I know someone said that " If you logged in after 28th of February, your account transfer will be done right after you clicked "continue". " ,but i have waited more than one hour after i clicked "continue". so please help me solved it. thank you !

Nokia Developer Moderator

According to some threads that hour is closer to a day (or two) sometimes. I do not know if transferring the account involves any manual checks, but in such case transfer is also restricted to business hours in Europe/Finland.

Now i can log in the account ,but when i click the left menu Express Signed Content IDs , it shows "Sorry
    The page you requested cannot be accessed because of a system error. "
    it is mean i just do get back account and can not get back content id ? but the account without content id it can do nothing.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Do not worry, you just have to read the yellow text on the opening page of Symbian Signed. The system error thing is not that nice, but it actually refers that text (see sticky thread in this board, http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...s-VAT-handling).