Discussion Board

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: WebView Problem

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5

    WebView Problem

    Hi!

    I'm having a problem with a straightforward code on 5800 XM.

    PHP Code:
        QApplication appargcargv );
        
    QApplication::setGraphicsSystem("raster");
        
    QWebView *view = new QWebView();
        
    Api *myapi = new Apiview );
        
    myapi->setWebViewview );

        
    view->settings()->globalSettings()->setAttribute(QWebSettings::LocalContentCanAccessRemoteUrlstrue);
        
    view->setPage(new QWebPage());
        
    view->page()->setLinkDelegationPolicy(QWebPage::DelegateAllLinks);
        
    view->load(QUrl("http://www.google.com"));
        
    view->showFullScreen();
        return 
    app.exec(); 
    This is the .pro file:

    PHP Code:
    QT       += network webkit sql gui
    CONFIG 
    += mobility
    MOBILITY 
    bearer

    TARGET 
    myapp
    TEMPLATE 
    app


    SOURCES 
    += main.cpp\
        
    api.cpp \
        
    databasemanager.cpp

    HEADERS  
    += \
        
    api.\
        
    constants.h

    # TARGETUID3 #
    symbian: {
        
    TARGET.UID3 0xE1111234
    # Allow network access on Symbian
    # NETWORKACCESS #
        
    TARGET.CAPABILITY += NetworkServices
        TARGET
    .EPOCHEAPSIZE 0x020000 0x12500000
        TARGET
    .EPOCSTACKSIZE 0x14000
        LIBS 
    += -lcone -leikcore -lavkon

    }

    RESOURCES += 

    This code works on Simulator and N97, but on 5800, it just displays a whitescreen. On N97, confirmation for network access is displayed but on 5800 it does not.

    Any ideas? Or What am I missing?

    Thanks already,
    CG

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5

    Re: WebView Problem

    Hi!

    I've managed to solve it by using the Remote Compiler Option. However, I did not understand the difference. Would anyone mind to point it out?

    Thanks!
    CG

  3. #3
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    9,968

    Re: WebView Problem

    just a wild guess did you added the TARGET.CAPABILITY += NetworkServices TARGET.EPOCHEAPSIZE = 0x020000 0x12500000 after 1st device build if yes. then you might have to delete the generated mmp files once you make any changes to .pro file else those changes will not be reflected in your build.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5

    Re: WebView Problem

    Nope, they were there from the first build.

Similar Threads

  1. 关于 webview 真机显示问题
    By kenchoo851015 in forum [Archived] Qt General ( Qt技术)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2011-04-01, 10:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×