Discussion Board

Hybrid View

can not apply the content IDs after purchasing publisher id

I purchased the publisher IDs a week ago,but today I get into the www.symbiansigned.com ,and i want to apply the content IDs ,the netpage show me "The page you requested cannot be accessed because of a system error",It effects my project of signing. so I hope you can help me to solve the problem quickly,thank you very much!
    Last edited by wizard_hu_; 2011-04-19 at 11:50. Reason: put a space between link and ,and

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: can not apply the content IDs after purchasing publisher id

Set your country details, as the yellow box says on the page you link.

Similar Threads

1. Not able to submit VAT id or buy content Ids
    By rikalart in forum Symbian Signed Support, Application Packaging and Distribution and Security
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2011-03-31, 11:02
  2. Purchasing content id problem
    By wu_eric in forum Symbian Signed Support, Application Packaging and Distribution and Security
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2011-03-02, 07:52
  3. Request DevCert: please wait until 24 hours after the Publisher ID was issued
    By _yarik_ in forum Symbian Signed Support, Application Packaging and Distribution and Security
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2011-01-19, 14:37
  4. Content ID purchasing is down
    By tamhanna in forum Symbian Signed Support, Application Packaging and Distribution and Security
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2010-07-06, 18:53
  5. [Moved] Difference Between TC TrustCenter Publisher ID & Verisign ACS Publisher IDs
    By gailu in forum Symbian Signed Support, Application Packaging and Distribution and Security
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2008-06-05, 12:41