Discussion Board

How to use Mobile Extension API

Hello,
    I am trying to access Camera , Contact , Calendar information of the device using Qt.
    I got this link http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph..._Messaging_API as far my understanding I need to have Qt Mobility installed in my system.
    i have Qt SDK 4.7 and using Qt Creator. when i try to type the header file needed for these class not thing happens.
    Please guide me

Super Contributor

Re: How to use Mobile Extension API

Mobile Extension APIs are now a deprecated. Instead use QtMobility APIs. APIs for Contacts, Camera and Calender (Organizer) is available.

Super Contributor

Re: How to use Mobile Extension API

Quote Originally Posted by puploo View Post
    Hello,
    I am trying to access Camera , Contact , Calendar information of the device using Qt.
    I got this link http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph..._Messaging_API as far my understanding I need to have Qt Mobility installed in my system.
    i have Qt SDK 4.7 and using Qt Creator. when i try to type the header file needed for these class not thing happens.
    Please guide me
    for those class that are still not in Qt mobiltiy or not working proerly .. i sugest you copy those files to your project and use then as you project classes rater then part t of Qt .