Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Unhappy Problem with Payment

Dear friends .I'm registered in ovi store publish from month march.Till now i have 380 euros but don't receive email with statistic and don't recive payment for month april (for month april i have over 200 euros).When i will get first payment? From support ignoring me?Please help me.

Re: Problem with Payment

If you search this board you'll find out that it can take up to 6 months before Nokia receives all the revenues from all the different operators. Only after that Nokia pays out the revenues. Note that the reporting tool figures are only estimates and can very a lot from the final payment. Patience...

Thank you for youre fast reply but 80 % from money are from credit card if it matters.Sorry for my english

Okay. I think that matters. Have you received any payments earlier?

no i wait for my first payment

In that case, could there be some wrong info (or missing) in your "bank information" in your ovi account? That's usually the reason why people haven't received their payments.

But i dont receive email with statistic.I check my email every day

Sorry, don't know about that. I have virtually no cc sales. Maybe someone with credit card sales can tell how that works?

Have you received the self billing invoice? We haven't either received the payment for April (according with the invoice Nokia sent). I guess there must be a technical problem. It is the first time it happens, I have wrote them and I have not received any response to my e-mails, yet ... indeed is annoying.

Br,
    Lau

I whrite for second time to support but still no answer.I do not know what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by teyri7 View Post
    I whrite for second time to support but still no answer.I do not know what's going on
    There is no reason to worry.

If I understood you correctly, April is the first month you have made more than 100 EUR and you only signed in during March. If you say most of the payments are credit card payments, then during May you shall receive a self billing invoice probably with 15 days due term. Before actual payment Nokia will send also a Remittance Advice e-mail. So probably you will have the money at the end of May or early June.

In our case they actually have made the payment, only the remmitance advice was missing. (And I can tell you I have double checheked sales and reporting since Ovi started and they were always very accurate, the only issue is the delay for operator billing.)

Br,
    Lau

I hope to get paid until the end of May.Everything I do I do it with love and hard work.I hope that my work will be rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by teyri7 View Post
    Dear friends .I'm registered in ovi store publish from month march.Till now i have 380 euros but don't receive email with statistic and don't recive payment for month april (for month april i have over 200 euros).When i will get first payment? From support ignoring me?Please help me.
    Hey man, according to my experience, I think you will not receive any money until the end of July or August. I had nearly same problems as you. It has been half a year since my app was published, and I only got 20% of the estimated revenue.

Still no money and no answer from ovi support.Tell me what to do?

Nokia Developer Expert

HI

The quickness of payments depends on what method of billing you selected when uploading your apps. Selection of operator billing takes an average of 90 to 120 days for the operators to settle payments. Also, its good to check if your bank information is accurate and complete.If the estimate is 100 Euros, more than likely, the actual is less than 100 Euros so the threshold to receive payment has not been reached.

Thank you