Discussion Board

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Re: Ovi reports not working?

Funny.
    Symbian are closed page for Nokia, we just have to move to windows phone development.

Maybe Nokia will send each victim of the incident by Lumia 800 to sweeten the pill? 12 days without paid statistics.

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by pippo2010 View Post
    may be others use developer.support e-mail? Any way I also thought that number of affected developers is not that high
    Can any developer that doesn't have this issue reply to this thread then?

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by DreadDog View Post
    Funny.
    Symbian are closed page for Nokia, we just have to move to windows phone development.

Maybe Nokia will send each victim of the incident by Lumia 800 to sweeten the pill? 12 days without paid statistics.
    I doubt that Nokia is forcing developers to move to Windows Phone this way, because such serious recurring issues can force developers to abandon Nokia at all. I should note again that lack of statistics isn't such painful by itself. Sales and revenue drops in such periods are real pain.

Quote Originally Posted by lostdev View Post
    Can any developer that doesn't have this issue reply to this thread then?
    I'd be happy to hear from them too At least one, please...
    http://inmobisoft.com

Ditto!
    No reports for over a week...
    Jon

I'm also affected by that bug...

Same here and now is the weekend again...

Ahh..more than 10 days the problem persists !!!! Can't believe this !!!!!!! No update in paid containt..only Zero for more than 10 days !!!!!!!!

Same here... no reports since 29th November

I have to say this kind of makes me wonder how well the actual sales are recorded. I'm sure guys who are working on this are doing their best, but I have feeling that they are not given the resources or freedom to fix things to work the way they should. Oh well, at least there is no point in checking statistics anyway, since they don't give any indication how much revenue is coming in next month. Perhaps each sale should have an indicator when the payment is due. I imagine, that the information is available.

This is rather unacceptable from a reputable company like Nokia. This problem has showed many times since 2009 and still is not resolved... having the reports not updated for 4 or 5 days may happen and it's not a big issue, but now it has been 2 weeks without reports. I can remember some time ago we were nearly one month without reports. This makes all developers a huge damage as we need to take decisions quickly, that are the results of the sales reports. Also, someone reported that sales charts are also messed up, this is even worse. Moreover, we are approaching Xmas and this is a time of the year that's crucial for us. One would expect that such an issue is solved within a couple of days. If needed, there should be a dedicated team working 24h a day to resolve the issue. If it takes longer it means that something big is corrupt in the system, but in this case you should think to change the whole backend system because this one is really not adeguate to the importance of the store.

I had the wrong value on my reports for six months and i had to shout murder repeatability and harass every support staff until it finally got fixed

They thought they could pay me in pesos, or at least show the reports in pesos instead of euros

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by pr3drag View Post
    This is rather unacceptable from a reputable company like Nokia. This problem has showed many times since 2009 and still is not resolved... having the reports not updated for 4 or 5 days may happen and it's not a big issue, but now it has been 2 weeks without reports. I can remember some time ago we were nearly one month without reports. This makes all developers a huge damage as we need to take decisions quickly, that are the results of the sales reports. Also, someone reported that sales charts are also messed up, this is even worse. Moreover, we are approaching Xmas and this is a time of the year that's crucial for us. One would expect that such an issue is solved within a couple of days. If needed, there should be a dedicated team working 24h a day to resolve the issue. If it takes longer it means that something big is corrupt in the system, but in this case you should think to change the whole backend system because this one is really not adeguate to the importance of the store.
    +1 Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveric View Post
    Hi Utumno, all

Sorry for the inconvenience and I can feel your pain.

I will perform an internal inquiry about this, and share any information with you.

Best,
    Marko
    How long can it take? I mean performing internal inquiry?
    May be no one even try to fix the problem?

Regular Contributor

This problem is greatly affecting the marketing strategy of developers. More than 2 weeks without reports and I am not able to make a marketing decision as I do not know the performance of my applications.