Discussion Board

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Regular Contributor

Re: Ovi reports not working?

OMG, Nokia, what's this? GREATEST sales drop and, moreover, mystic disappearance of two my quite popular apps from store. ~60% drop before they are disappeared and ~90% drop when they are disappeared. The whole half of the month down the drain. My missing apps are not available at store till now. What's going on???

Quote Originally Posted by cdutly View Post
    Same too!

The average download per day "suddenly" dropped by 90%. Everyone knows it's not the real case.

I don't want to hear from Ovi support something like 'your average donwload and revenue are stable and there is no problem', just wish the report really comes back and function well next week!
    Same situation here

Very glad to see that the problem is solved...although a bit too slow in my opinion....I also found out that some of the purchases pored in which is very nice, hope that by the beginning of the next week i get the whole picture.

By the way what happen to nokia store statistics we use to get by mail...i really miss the reports on each single country with top sales devices for every single country...can that statistics report be found anywhere?

I made approximately 20 test purchases from my country. In the estimated report my country appears with only 1 purchase. It means that 95% of my purchases are _not_ registered. Hopefully this will be fixed...

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by kmudov View Post
    I made approximately 20 test purchases from my country. In the estimated report my country appears with only 1 purchase. It means that 95% of my purchases are _not_ registered. Hopefully this will be fixed...
    Hi kmudov
    Were the purchases made on the same day and has the report been updated partially as we assume for that date?

The purchase were made during the whole period while the tool was down. Approximately 1-2 purchases per day.

Nokia Developer Expert

We are still working on repopulating the data. This process is not yet complete. Please allow up till next week for the data to be fully restored for the affected dates. I will be updating this post shortly: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...-Report-Issues
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nokia View Post
    We are still working on repopulating the data. This process is not yet complete. Please allow up till next week for the data to be fully restored for the affected dates. I will be updating this post shortly: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...-Report-Issues
    Thanks for the clarification, Andrew.

Our sales stats for the days after December the 12th have not been updated? Is that to be expected? I thought the problem is already fixed and it just takes until next week to repopulate the lost data.

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Langfinger View Post
    Our sales stats for the days after December the 12th have not been updated? Is that to be expected? I thought the problem is already fixed and it just takes until next week to repopulate the lost data.
    I see data after 12 December. There are extremely low sales, but at least some data is here.

Again no update in paid statistics. No second update yesterday (saturday 17.12.2011) and first update today (18.12.2011) and no any data after 15.12.

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by DreadDog View Post
    Again no update in paid statistics. No second update yesterday (saturday 17.12.2011) and first update today (18.12.2011) and no any data after 15.12.
    The same for me. Will this ever be fixed? Nokia, please, please, PLEASE, give us ACCURATE DAILY STATISTICS. It seems that there is really a some sort of buggy script started manually by Nokia employee every day, except when he forget to do it and except weekend of course. Some sort of Nokia's AMAZING EVERYDAY?

In my case few minutes ago was update on number of purchases but not on the Estimated revenue

EDIT: Great, zero sales are back
    EDIT2: Estimated revenue is also updated but zeros still remain may be it was false alarm...
    EDIT3: CSV report do not have 0s :/, what a mess
    Last edited by pippo2010; 2011-12-18 at 12:09.

Quote Originally Posted by pippo2010 View Post
    In my case few minutes ago was update on number of purchases but not on the Estimated revenue
    Same here.

This is crazy.

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by pippo2010 View Post
    I have a reverse of this situation: my estimated revenue is now two times more than before, but there is no update in purchases stats, and zero sales are back as well.