Discussion Board

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Re: Ovi reports not working?

Quote Originally Posted by SieMotNok View Post
    My reports went a bit crazy today..I finally got the data for 2012 but there are:
    1. wrong number of the number of all the time purchases in comparison to csv data
    2. in monthly reports i got purchases that have estimated revenue and countries values assigned to them but no numbered value for the number of purchases...just number 0 next to them.
    I have the same problem with my reports.

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by cotonet View Post
    I have the same problem with my reports.
    I face the same problem.

Nokia Developer Expert

My reports went a bit crazy today..I finally got the data for 2012 but there are:
    1. wrong number of the number of all the time purchases in comparison to csv data
    2. in monthly reports i got purchases that have estimated revenue and countries values assigned to them but no numbered value for the number of purchases...just number 0 next to them.
    Can you please provide me with your publisher's name in a private message? I'll take a look at your reports.
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

Here the same

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nokia View Post
    Can you please provide me with your publisher's name in a private message? I'll take a look at your reports.
    Thanks Andrew, but I just logged in to my account for the first time today and it seems that everything is OK...csv data are the same as the ones in the reports...so it seems that the reports fixed themselves today.

Thank You very much for your reply and all your efforts.

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi all,

The reports should be up-to-date now. Please verify if you still see issues with the reports and send me a private message with your publisher name should you see discrepancies.
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

They are not literally "up-to-date", they still need to be repopulated, right? I still can not see the test purchase I've made on 29th Dec and still no sales for January. So, the process to repopulate the reports is still in progress, please correct me if I am wrong.

Best Regards,
    Lau

Looks good to me even for January, well some incomplete data for yesterday, but this is normal, it will catch up tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by intellsys View Post
    They are not literally "up-to-date", they still need to be repopulated, right? I still can not see the test purchase I've made on 29th Dec and still no sales for January. So, the process to repopulate the reports is still in progress, please correct me if I am wrong.
    Same here. Approximately 50% of my test purchases are missing from the current report. Hopefully this will be fixed...

Followed the idea of test purchases two days ago and I have to admit reports do not work properly. Made one test purchase on January 6 and it's still not there.

@kmudov would you be so kind to share how to make several purchases of the same content? Do you use different accounts/creadit card?
    http://inmobisoft.com

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by kmudov View Post
    Same here. Approximately 50% of my test purchases are missing from the current report. Hopefully this will be fixed...
    This would be an explanation why my sales dropped by about ~25%-50% since a while.

I has huge decrease in sales since friday (25% -50 % of average sales in december). Problems in ovi reports again?

I have a suspiciously high purchases from China. I just hope that Nokia did not loose real data and substitute it with China purchases :/ And today it seems like reports are dying again, both free and paid versions.

Nokia Developer Moderator

When I see this neverending thread (next one is the 300th post, only an old, extinct VPN thread (*) was this long), I start wondering if it is really some unstable code, or the site is getting attacks from time to time?

(* if someone is interested: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...PN-policy-file)

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by DreadDog View Post
    I has huge decrease in sales since friday (25% -50 % of average sales in december). Problems in ovi reports again?
    Same here. Even worse, category rankings are affected by invalid purchase stats. Hope this will be fixed.